In the search box you can:
- enter a list of words for these to be searched for in any order
(if you enter a phrase, this will be matched exactly if possible first)
- you can enter a phrase "in double quotes" to try to match this exactly
- prefix any word with + to indicate that it must be present
(prefix all words with + for all to be present on a page)
- prefix any word with - to exclude any results with this word
- use a star * to indicate missing characters
Searches are letter case insensitive and all possible results are listed in order of how well they match your search criteria.
Tip: The wild-card * is useful for finding things where you are not quite sure of the spelling or ending - you can enter the first few characters followed by *. For example a* will match all words starting with a. Remember that without a * the search tries to match your words exactly as given.
Click the Back button in your browser to return to the Search page.